Account Executive - Enid
DRG Professional Services has partnered with a the leader in Office Technology and are currently seeking an Account Executive - Enid to work the Enid and surrounding area territory. Our partner has continually evolved to remain on the forefront of office technology while maintaining our personal touch. They are currently in our fourth generation as a family-owned, Oklahoma business, serving all 77 counties. Over the past 84 years, we have grown into the largest local, statewide, technology company in Oklahoma. They deliver local connectivity and limitless opportunity. From IT and printing solutions to business transformation services, their team focuses on improving their client’s productivity, maximizing security, and increasing efficiency.
Position Profile: The Account Executive position will make sales contacts, research customer needs; provide solutions and services in an effective manner. The ideal candidate will be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while maintaining customer relationships. The Account Executive engages resources and leads strategy to develop a client-specific solution to improve the document-intensive business process. The Account Executive collaborates with the Managed Print Services (MPS), Solutions and ITS teams to bring high level expertise to the solution development. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of two (2) years solutions / services sales and/or consulting experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Detailed orientated
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance
- Responsible for generating revenue from new clients and existing clients by establishing strong relationships and credibility with key executives.
- Prospect for new business in an assigned and protected territory
- Understanding of Business to Business sales experience including; business development, needs analysis, solutions development, securing contracts, implementation, and account management.
- Identify, pursue, and close business opportunities that leverage the company’s successes and maximize cross-selling opportunities into Managed Print Services (MPS) and other document management and ITS solutions.
- Become a trusted adviser on solutions that address client’s business challenges.
- Responsible for the account planning and strategy development.
- Implement and manage account services, customer service and performance management.
- Establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships that meet our core values.
- Prepare proposals for potential customers
- Maintain all proposal documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Expand products and services within current customer accounts
- Maintain a high level of industry, technology and competitive expertise
- Manage customer and prospect data in our database
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Demonstrates the following leadership qualities:
- Business maturity and consultative skills (problem solving, negotiation, assessment, speaking/presentations, technical writing, listening, facilitation, project management, ability to influence, and management of billable work.
- Consultative approach to selling
- Customer service focused
- Strong teamwork skill set
- Ability to effectively leverage resources (example manufacturer reps, specialists and technical staff)
- Overall drive for positive business results
Job Status: Full Time