Aircraft Analyst I
DRG Professional Services is seeking an Aircraft Analyst I for our partnering DoD contractor. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a leading company who provides a wide range of rapid response support to the Department of Defense, all US military services and Foreign Military Service (FMS) customers. These support services range from basic manufacturing to technically advanced modifications of aviation, ground, missile and naval weapon systems.
We have a need for an Analyst I for its Test Technology Support Services (TTSS) contract, supporting the U.S. Army Operational Test Command (OTC) at Fort Hood, Texas. This position will provide documentation of complex technical information in support of test instrumentation accreditation plans and reports. Additionally, this position will be a part of the TTSS Systems Engineering and Integration team, responsible for implementing test instrumentation solutions for OTC’s Test Technology Directorate.
- Bachelor degree with 5 years of experience with systems development/integration, operational testing, and Army mission command systems.
- Former Army Aviation Officer or Warrant Officer
- Proficient with MS Windows, MS Office Suite
- Level II Certified Acquisition Professional, Test and Evaluation
- Experience with Rotary Wing Aircraft (AH64, UH60)
- Experience with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) such as RQ7 Shadow and MQ-1C Gray Eagle.
- Solid understanding of Operational Testing. Ability to oversee the design, plan, testing and integration of hardware and software tools for data acquisition, reduction and analysis onboard combat vehicles and aircraft in an operational environment.
- Experienced with systematic, technical test planning.
- Experience with SharePoint
- Must possess or be able to acquire the Security Clearance
- Up to 20% Travel
- Develop and deliver high-quality technical documentation for Army Aviation test instrumentation plans and reports that are based upon customer defined needs, goals, objectives, and requirements. Assist with doing the same for other systems as needed.
- Work with the Customer to develop, support and integrate the product and documentation requirements.
- Prepare responses to task statements and the development of requirements analyses, statements of work and work breakdown structures, technical approach, schedule, staffing and task responsibility matrices, and technical review sessions with associated budgets, trade studies, and risk analyses.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time