Associate Architect, Order to Delivery Bus. Analys
DRG Professional Services is currently seeking an Associate Architect, Order to Delivery Business Analyst to join one of the world's leading producers of titanium dioxide pigment, zircon, high-grad titanium feedstock material, and other minerals located in Oklahoma City. This Associate Architect will partner with the business users to understand their requirements and identify business process improvement opportunities. Must possess strong SAP skills and a strong customer service attitude.
Reporting to the Director of ERP Applications, this is a key role within the global IT organization with responsibility for Order to Delivery business value stream. This role will bring the expertise in analyzing both evolutionary and transformational improvement opportunities within the realm of Sales & Distribution,.
- Act as a key contact within the Order to Delivery domain from an IT perspective.
- Using modeling techniques, identify opportunities for enhancement of business operations through process improvement, training, minor application changes or new implementations.
- Understand how and where Order to Delivery processes, systems and applications impede or enhance business agility or the exploitation of business opportunities.
- Develop business case around Order to Delivery process improvement projects.
- Provide reliable high-level estimates as to time and cost of proposed ideas.
- Develop prototypes and present to the management, business and IT users to gain by-in and support to implement the solutions.
- Work with business and the rest of the IT team in planning execution of selected business improvement initiatives.
- Perform and/or oversee, configuration of SAP application, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Provide support to sales and marketing functions besides Order to Delivery
- Extensive experience of engaging with stakeholders throughout the organization and externally is required.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Deep technical expertise (Architect level) with a minimum of 10 years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP SD module. The SD experience should cover the main SAP modules including contract management, order management, pricing and rebates, logistics execution, invoicing and integration points and knowledge of SAP-PP, SAP-MM, SAP-WM and SAP-FICO.
- SAP reporting experience covering SAP BOBJ and BW is highly desired.
- SAP Certification is preferred
- Exposure to lean six sigma techniques would be desirable
- Bachelor's degree and/or a Master's degree or equivalent is required.
- 10%-15% travel expected
- Experience leading technical teams and Project Management is a must. Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
Job Status: Full Time