Avionics Engineer - Contract
DRG Professional Services is a division of the Delaware Resource Group a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City.
We are seeking an experienced Avionics Engineer to support a developing aircraft integration and modification program. This is a 4 - 6 month contract position located in Oklahoma City.
This position will be responsible for reviewing installation drawings, processing engineering design changes, creating system schematics, test plans, developing electrical load analysis, and wiring diagrams. Position may be required to assist in first-article individual tests, and troubleshoot test anomalies at the system level or sub-system level as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering required.
- 5 years AutoCAD aircraft electrical drawings experience.
- Experience with Military, para-military, or entertainment system integrations.
- Applicant should be able to understand, and interpret technical drawings, specifications, and research specification for components.
- Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and familiarity in CAD suites.
Applicant should have good communication
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.