Certified Instructor Pilot (PACAF RAP)
Contractor Instructor Pilot PACAF RAP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
Contractor Instructor Pilot
* Instruct simulator RAP, DMO, LSB and Distributed Live Control tactical and basic mission events.
* Instruct aircrew upgrade training and academic support simulator training.
* Develop and manage realistic scenarios in support of RAP/DMO/LSB tactical mission events training, Distributed Live Control events and aircrew basic skills mission training.
* Maintain daily utilization logs and provide status on each aircrew member’s simulator mission and academic training completion to the local training officer unit representatives.
* Operate the Mission Training Center (MTC)/Unit Training Device (UTD)/Weapons and tactics Advanced Sustainment Program (WASP)/Weapons and Tactics Trainer (WTT) consoles in support of Air Force and Joint RAP/DMO/LSB battlefield tactical event exercises, Distributed Live Control events and basic mission skills training.
* Perform as event manager in support of Air Force and Joint RAP/DMO/LSB battlefield tactical exercise and Distributed Live Control events.
* Performs administrative duties such as scheduling, record keeping, monitoring student progress, quality assurance, safety, security, and maintenance of training programs and equipment.
* Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential F-15CAircrew Training Devices.
* Must have prior aircraft operating experience and the ability to establish and maintain creditability and the attention of the customer trainees.
* Must meet minimum AFI 11-2F MDS specific requirements, be able to use current tactics and employment standards, and be physically qualified to fly the simulator as Flight Member.
* Prepares reports as required by management.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Operational flight experience within 3 years as an instructor on the applicable system or performance of similar aircraft simulator instructor duties within 3 years.
* Must be able to perform AF Form 8 Certified Instructor duties in MTC/UTD/WASP weapon system using current tactics and employment standards.
* Must be able to perform as IPOR and provide mission debriefings to include instructional feedback of student performance and documentation IAW applicable Wing and RAP standards.
* Must be able to fly the simulator in the capacity of a 2 or 4-ship flight lead using current tactics and employment standards.
* Minimum of 1000 hours in fighter aircraft time and one of the following:
o 500 hours in F-15C aircraft
o 200 instructor hours in any fighter (K Prefix)
* Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point Skills.
* Completion of the Air Combat Command Classroom Instructor Course or MAJCOM equivalent at any time prior to employment or within six months of employment at contractor expense.
* IRC instructor credentials: graduate of AF Advanced Instrument School (AIS).
Security Clearance: Must hold a Secret Security Clearance and be SCI eligible per the Special Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP).
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Physical Demands: Normal office environment physical requirements. Must be physically able to enter and egress simulator. Must be able to stand up and conduct academic instruction in classrooms for up to six hours each day.
Work Environment: Work in regular office environment; communicate via computer, telephone and meetings with customer.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.