Commercial Relationship Manager
DRG Professional Services has partnered with a 140 + year old financial institution and they are looking for an experienced and highly successful Commercial Relationship Manager to join their growing team. We are working closely with the Market President and he is looking for someone who has experience handling up to $250M in revenue and typically works with very large clients. This particular financial institution puts relationships at the core of what they do which is why they focus on fostering positive relationships.
Principal responsibilities are to develop new business and manage commercial relationships. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas, and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner.
* Manage a moderate sized loan portfolio relative to the size of the market and other lenders in the market.
* Market and originate loans and business deposit products and Treasury Management services to businesses.
* Administer a portfolio of loans originated maintaining asset quality and conducting appropriate collection efforts.
* Refer prospects to Wealth Management.
* Lending authority will be commensurate with lending experience.
* May have some supervisory responsibilities for Commercial Lenders or Commercial Bank Representatives.
Education and Experience: The position requires a college degree in business, preferably a major in finance, accounting, or economics. Experience of 5-10 years of lending and managing relationships is required.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Skills required are financial analysis, sales, relationship management and involvement in community activities, along with good communication skills, verbal and written. The person in this position should be able to interview the customer and structure moderately complex loans with moderate supervision. Basic computer skills for spreadsheet preparation, word processing, and power point presentations. Knowledge of business and personal deposit, treasury management, and loan products including SBA requirements are required.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.