Commercial Relationship Manager
DRG Professional Services has partnered with a 140 + year old financial institution and they are looking for an experienced and highly successful Commercial Relationship Manager to join their growing team. We are working closely with the Market President and he is looking for someone who has experience handling up to $250M in revenue and typically works with very large clients. This particular financial institution puts relationships at the core of what they do which is why they focus on fostering positive relationships.
Job Summary: Principal responsibilities are to develop new business and manage commercial relationships. Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of initiatives and projects to support the department and/or division. Establishes work processes for direct reports and ensures a high level customer service is delivered and promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas. Responsible for the development and management of direct reports. Represents the company in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting the company's Character Qualities.
- Manage a moderate sized loan portfolio relative to the size of the market and other lenders in the market.
- Market and originate loans and business deposit products and Treasury Management services to businesses.
- Administer a portfolio of loans originated maintaining asset quality and conducting appropriate collection efforts.
- Refer prospects to Wealth Management.
- Lending authority will be commensurate with lending experience.
- May have some supervisory responsibilities for Commercial Lenders or Commercial Bank Representatives.
- Responsible for the selection, retention, coaching, performance management and development of direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered, or ability to meet qualifications for registration
- 5-10 years experience with lending and managing relationships
- Experience in financial analysis and sales
- Involvement with community activities
- MS Office - experience preparing spreadsheets
- Knowledge of business and personal deposit, treasury management, and SBA requirements
- Knowledge of federal/state affirmative action and equal employment laws/regulations
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.