Responsible for screening and interviewing applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization and for its customers, driving applicant flow to meet the needs of client groups. The Recruiter will have the authority to perform day-to-day operations while ensuring appropriate supervisor/senior leadership stays abreast of issues.
Essential Duties of the Position
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria using databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, and employee referrals.
- Review resumes, phone screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Meet with respective client groups’ hiring managers to understand current and upcoming needs.
- Market services of DRGs Professional Services division.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate. Confer with departmental leadership to identify current and future staffing needs.
- Provides complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and the pertinent position. Informs applicants of compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and promotion opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interaction and other recruiting activities to ensure a compliant and thorough audit if required. Prepares and maintains employment records accordingly.
- Utilize networking skills to develop recruiting sources by attending job fairs, establishing contacts in the local market, and maintaining active membership in various professional organizations.
- Promote the public image of the department. Ensure outside interaction represents the high standards of DRG as a whole
- Attend trade and sales meetings and industry conventions.
- Knowledge of current recruitment practices including, websites, schools, technical training institutions, etc.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment labor laws and compliance
- Strong initiative and solid judgment skills.
- Able communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- 2-5 years of marketing and/or individual sales performance
- A bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent work in sales, business, or marketing.
- IT, Engineering and/or DoD recruiting experience is a plus.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities. Duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee may adjust frequently to ensure flexibility with changing environment.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.