DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Retail Deployment Analyst to work for a well known client in downtown Oklahoma City.
- This resource will require the technical ability to serve as an analyst/specialist for the other software implementation contractors.
- Software installation for Point of Sale technologies, payments, process management and improvement, and monitoring.
- Extensive deployment support with: PC hardware, peripherals, Windows operating systems, networking, relational databases, lab proof-of-concepts, installation, ongoing patching, configuration management, and ongoing troubleshooting/support, credit and gift card payment technologies, online ordering, back office systems (inventory, labor, loss prevention), polling technologies, and audio systems.
- Scripting: ability to write and improve complex scripting.
- Experience as a business analyst; ability to translate plain English business requirements into technical details (or vice versa).
- Some overnight on-call activities may be required, these will be scheduled in advance with the resource.
- Communications to the Store-level and partner help desks concerning Software Changes.
- Communications to the Store-level of post Software Changes.
- Oversee research and compile reports.
- Creating technical documentation and process improvement.
- Have a high degree of technical acumen and be capable of analysts in driving root cause analyses.
- An extensive working knowledge of POS systems, payment systems, audio systems, general windows support and troubleshooting. The ability to work within a ticketing system to track and record support tasks.
- Ability to work cross functionally and professionally with other teams at Sonic.
- Install verification involves checking all locations scheduled for deployment after the deployment has run to ensure the installs were successful.
- Ability to use automated deployment tools to conduct software deployments outside of the normally over night working hours of the deployment team.
- Knowledge of Splunk or other log aggregation tools to collect and display information from the retail fleet.