Digital Media Coordinator - Intranet
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's premier academic healthcare institution offering unsurpassed care, teaching, research and technology along with the widest range of medical and surgical services in the region. This locally owned "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth. We are seeking a master’s prepared, experienced leader to support the growing Medicine Specialty Service Line.
At Oklahoma’s only comprehensive academic health system, you can work in countless specialty areas and practice settings - including the state’s only freestanding pediatric hospital, a community hospital, the state’s largest physician network with various clinic locations, NCI-designated cancer center and so much more. Recently named as one of 100 Great Hospitals in America for 2020 by Becker’s Hospital Review, a national publication for healthcare decision-makers. Join a team with a mission of leading healthcare in patient care, education and research.
- This is a full time, permanent opportunity (NOT Interm, Contract or Travel Position)
- Benefits: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages which include; leadership development opportunities, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Career Growth: With the growth this hospital is experiencing, there is significant opportunity for advancing in your career. This Academic Teaching Hospital values education and upward mobility.
- Sign on bonus / relocation package eligibility
General Description: The digital media coordinator will implement a strategic digital plan to educate, motivate and engage audiences on initiatives, business strategy and objectives, particularly those that pertain to the development and evolution of strategic marketing. This position will need to manage several projects simultaneously and be able to execute upon technical details pertaining to web and other digital media.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Continuously monitors and executes upon acquisition and retention of digital marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic. These include paid and natural search, affiliate programs, partnership marketing/content integration programs, email marketing acquisition and retention programs, and other digital business building activities.
- Manages the implementation of new digital channels, delivery systems, and creative solutions to keep communications fresh, compelling and relevant.
- Executes upon an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks and measures online advertising programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Works collaboratively with assigned internal marketing account managers to ensure consistency with all digital communications.
- Implements web content changes and page revisions to manage pages from an enterprise-wide level.
- Works with contracted digital services to execute and maximize the technical product.
- Maintains open communication with other departmental teams on applicable initiatives. Ensures internal customers are informed and knowledgeable about the development, implementation, and reporting of marketing technology initiatives.
- Represents the department as a key marketing contact for all day-to-day aspects of the healthcare enterprise.
- Provides input and support on delegated Marketing Info.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Business Administration or a related field.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience and/or training in developing marketing, digital marketing strategy, managing digital programs and online advertising campaigns or additional media marketing.
- Current Driver’s License and that the employee is insurable by the hospitals automobile liability insurance carrier.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
REQUIRED COMMUNICATION/MATHEMATICAL/REASONING SKILLS:
- Must possess the required level of skills and abilities to read, write, speak, and apply mathematical concepts and sound reasoning to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Must be able to perform basic operations on a computer within the Windows operating system.
- This position requires problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to multi-task.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law