Electrical Designer / Drafter
DRG Professional Services is a division of the Delaware Resource Group, a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Designer / Drafter to support a developing aircraft integration and modification program. This position will be responsible for reviewing installation drawings, processing engineering design changes, creating system schematics, wiring diagrams. This is a 4 - 6 month contract position located in Oklahoma City.
- 5 years AutoCAD aircraft electrical drawings experience
- Experience working with ISR, or military systems is a plus.
- Applicant should be able to understand, and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Applicant should have good communication
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.