Embedded Software Engineer - Senior
- Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar field
- Demonstrated history in the design, prototyping, and testing of high reliability software with 10+ years experience
- Experience in the design of flight Critical Software Architectures
- Masters or PhD with 10+ years
- Knowledge of MIL-STD software development
- Experience in development under ARP-4754, DO-254, DO-178
- Extensive Experience in C/C++
- Extensive Experience with SCADE
- SCADE Architect/Studio
- SCADE Suite
Development Assurance Requirements:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare with Dental and Vision plans
- STD & LTD
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.