Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate, develop and implement Preventive Maintenance Plan for the facility
- Manage program to ensure compliance and improved safety metrics.
- Lead and perform equipment related Job Safety Analysis with Operations Manager.
- Create and manage to budgets/schedules for Preventative Maintenance and Projects.
- Identify and implement cost savings measures when applicable. Prepare capital plans and budgets with GM.
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance and facilities groups.
- Manage the installation of new machines, dismantling and movement of machines, and construction of foundations for machinery.
- Use a variety of hand tools, dollies, trucks, and other equipment
- Manage routine preventative maintenance operations.
- Plans work relating to repairs.
- Responsible for handling and disposal of hazardous materials
- Ensures compliance with the proper regulatory agencies, OSHA, EPA, EPD, and other applicable agencies.
- Site point of contact for all EHS activities.
- Performs routine facility inspections and follows through with the associated action items.
- Manages the preventative action and post-accident corrective action for safety incidents.
- Maintains current SDS' on all company chemicals.
- Develops and maintains procedures necessary to handle materials in accordance with environmental policies and regulations in collaboration with Lab Manager.
- Manage maintenance lead duties in conformity with building codes, regulations, requirements and general safety and good health practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED); Required
- 10 + years of experience in facility maintenance
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Mechanical/Electrical background
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time