DRG Professional Services is currently assisting a client in Wichita in finding a Finance Manager to join their team. This Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial functions of the plant. This person must be able to manage multiple projects and meet various deadline in a busy office environment.
- Responsible for maintenance and integrity of income statement and balance sheet
- accuracy of recording to the General Ledger including posting and reconciliation
- Direct and manage timely collection of receivables while ensuring customers adhere to terms agreed to, serving as a liaison between company and customer where necessary.
- Ensure the timely reporting for all monthly financial information
- Prepare bank reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5 + plus year of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in MS Office
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time