DRG Professional Services is seeking a Financial Analyst for our partnering DoD contractor. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a leading company who provides a wide range of rapid response support to the Department of Defense, all US military services and Foreign Military Service (FMS) customers.
- BA/BS or higher in the following fields: Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related field with at least 6 years of task related experience.
- High degree of familiarity with Deltek Cobra software
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred.
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Familiarity with government reporting, including the NASA 533 report.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly deliverable schedule for all financial deliverables.
- Analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
- Responsible for reviewing operating budgets periodically in order to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Ability to perform in a high manner to meet contract deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Recent experience creating NASA 533 reports.
- Past experience utilizing Deltek Cobra software as database administrator is a plus.
- Develop budgets and maintain ETC/EAC’s.
- Proposal pricing experience preferred.
- Compile budget and project cost performance (external and internal financial reports) data and present to stakeholders..
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other team members.
- Must possess effective communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to company goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time