Financial Systems Project Manager
DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Financial Systems Project Manager to work for a well known client in downtown Oklahoma City. This position is contract only.
Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a budget and schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction. Work directly with internal and external stakeholders, and other project leads, to deliver successful implementation and manage scope.
- Bachelor of Science in Business or related field required
- PMP preferred
- CSM preferred
- 3-7 years program/project management experience
- Financial reporting experience (OTBI Tool, Smartview , Oracle Reporting )
- Experience leading a project implementation of an Financial Systems project, Oracle implementation experience preferred
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects
- Previous functional/technical ERP deployment experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn Oracle Best Practices and maintain ongoing knowledge of latest Oracle features.
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with business partners
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple business teams
- Ability to learn Clarity
- Travel up to 10%
- Manage projects within the ERP Program through all life cycles stages
- Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals.
- Provides information to internal and external audiences
- Monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Measure and communicate project performance, construct and deliver status reports, decision logs, risk logs, open issues, burn charts, etc.
- Manage and report changes to the project reflecting who authorized changes
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations regarding the project plan to align the stakeholders and team members. Implement approved actions and workarounds to mitigate project risks in order to minimize the impact on the project.
- Monitors and manage work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
- Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned according to the project plan.
- Capture knowledge management through sharing documented lessons learned, documented deliverables, and facilitation of Workshops
- Formalize final acceptance for the project from stakeholders by ensuring that the delivered product(s) and services comply with the agreed deliverables, scope, and any organizational procedures.
- Measure customer satisfaction at the end of the project by capturing customer feedback on lessons learned, functional and/ or application gaps, areas of improvement, etc.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time