DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number 1 ranked health system. This hospital is beginning its magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth! Due to this growth we are hiring a contract HR Coordinator to assist with hospital merger operations.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized administrative and clerical duties of a technical nature in the human resources department.
- Coordinates HR programs and projects.
- Assists with creating flyers and communications.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of events and meetings.
- Manages electronic databases.
- Performs data entry, analyzes data and creates reports, charts, and graphs as needed.
- Files employee/applicant information.
- Handles confidential information including employee, applicant records.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience: One (1) year of related job experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of office procedures and office equipment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other software as required.
- Excellent organization skills and proactively prioritizes tasks and manages resources.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal skills for interaction with employees, clients and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate marketing and public relations events.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.