DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number 1 ranked health system. This hospital is beginning its magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth! Due to this growth we are hiring a contract HR Specialist to assist with hospital merger operations.
Under general supervision, this position will be responsible for the onboarding of all new employees, contingent workers, and students at the hospital, ensuring a seamless and positive onboarding experience. Communicates company details and onboarding requirements to new hires before their start date, gathering and validating regulatory requirements, HRIS data entry, problem solving, and answering new hire questions regarding their onboarding process.
- Responsible for facilitating the administrative aspects of employee, contingent worker, and student onboarding including all new hire paperwork completion, answering general questions and ensuring all new hires experience a positive onboarding experience.
- Ensures all initial minimum requirements for the position have been met in accordance to hospital policies and procedures.
- Processes Employment Verifications through E-Verify.
- Responsible for creating initial employee files.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding in a timely manner to emails, phone calls, and related tasks regarding onboarding and hiring with candidates, talent acquisition and hiring
- Assists with and/or manages special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience: One (1) or more years of professional work experience required. Two (2) or more years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening, verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Preferred working knowledge of HRIS systems such as Workday
- Strong problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws and how they apply to human resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage small project assignments as necessary
- Ability to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.