DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Logistician to support our partnering simulation provider who specializes in all aspects of simulation and training for commercial and military flight, sea, and land‐borne simulator equipment.
Responsible for Integrated Logistics Support activities for military training equipment. This includes maintenance planning, supply support, training of maintenance personnel, technical documentation preparation, Logistical Support Analysis, and other support related activities.
- Provide logistics services as assigned in the areas of supply, maintenance, data analysis and planning
- Ensure proper identification of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and ensure it is tracked, assessed, inducted, repaired, maintained, handled, and returned to Navy units on time and to applicable industry standards
- Manges all aspects of IUID & parts management
- Oversees the inventory management process
- Prepare reports as required for correspondence, communication, and activities
- Attends necessary weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings as required or directed by the Program Manager.
- Leads all aspects of required Trade-of analyses and Logistics Support Analyses (LSA)
- Verify and validate Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), manuals Technical Data Packages (TDP) and Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs)
- Prepares and conducts a Physical Configuration Audit (PCA)
- Total maintenance and support capability for training systems preparation and delivery
- Process excess materials and equipment for disposal
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree in either manufacturing or engineering is required.
- Requires a minimum 2 years of Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology formal education or a technician with at least 4 years of experience with training equipment maintenance will also be considered.
- Experience in US armed forces logistics activities desired with U.S. Navy experience highly desired.
- Reliability and Maintainability experience a plus.
- Knowledge of aircraft, flight training, and a working knowledge of engineering concepts is preferred.
- Direct related and understanding of AutoCAD electrical and mechanical drawings and ability to review software source formatting is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
- Ability to comprehend and calculate ratios and percentages, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra.
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems and basic network skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and databases
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time