DRG is seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to manage the day-to-day project scheduling, planning, work order management, parts flow, resource management, inputting of maintenance references and development of quotes for a local, quickly growing company.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience
- MS Office
- Airframe and Powerplant Certification
- Must maintain current driver's license and passport
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and structures
- Must have good command of the English language
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly workloads to assure a smooth flow of both priority and routine tasks.
- Provide work packages to the Maintenance department.
- Manage shop workload flow and project schedules by organizing the shop resources, outside services and parts availability schedules electronically.
- Plan shop schedule and project management for current and future work on a micro level (daily and weekly goals to meet the overall project and shop scheduling goals).
- Publish project and shop schedules in a Gantt chart-style format utilizing Corridor and/or Microsoft Project daily.
- Assist the Program Manager to finalize, manage, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork and records including the management of work orders and quotes in the Valair work order system (Corridor).
- Interface with the Crew Leads to assist them in the day-to-day management of the various shop projects.
- Initiate purchase requisitions as required.
- Initiate, review, manage and revise quotes as required.
- Research and provide pricing for quotes.
- Communicate maintenance, logistics, quality, safety and environmental issues to senior management when necessary.
- Ensure compliance at all times with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), manufacturing specifications and recommendations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, with little or no assistance, as required.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time