DRG Professional Services is currently working the world's leading independent aerospace product finishing company in Wichita, KS. We are seeking an maintenance supervisor with chemical processing experience to lead the day-to-day maintenance and repair of the machines, mechanical equipment, and facility.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings.
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders in a timely fashion.
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Offer suggestions for performance evaluations of; oversee the duties of designated crew members.
- Carry out diverse skilled activities involving the repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities; designate and monitor the work of personnel in order to achieve the completion of diverse tasks in relation to building and construction.
- Fabricate, construct, and repair appliances and facilities, such as metal and wood structures, furniture, and equipment facilities.
- Carry out diverse heating, plumbing, and refrigeration related tasks.
- Assemble, cut, thread, and lay pipes while also offering assistance in the repair, installation, maintenance, and purchase of various heating, plumbing, and air-conditioning fixtures.
- Carry out metal and welding; perform diagnosis and repairs on electronic ignition systems for furnaces and heaters, as well as for hot water heaters.
- Guarantee adherence to safety practices and principles, and to the relevant Federal, State, and Local codes.
- Work with diverse machines and equipment, such as hand and power tools, and drill presses saws in carrying out maintenance and repair tasks.
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment and tools in a clean, secure, and appropriate working condition.
- Engage in diverse skill activities such as repairs of roof, doors, windows and other building components.
- Make an estimate of cost of labor and items needed for work orders; acquires competitive prices for supplies and equipment required by the district.
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience: Prefer at least 7 years of related work experience, Welding, 12vac, 240vac electrical circuits
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time