Model Based Systems Engineer
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering modeling of UAV systems, including creation of all associated work products
- Model Based development of System Architecture
- Modeling and Simulation
- System Interfaces
- Responsible for the design and development of unmanned air system.
- Work with the segment leads to define segment requirements, software & hardware architecture, and software component architecture
- Work with aircraft subsystem engineers and the segment leads to define the segment interface parameters
- Develop a test approach and verification, and validation environment for the UAV System Knowledge in SysML language, SCADE Architect Tool, SCADE Studio, SCADE HMI
- History of management of requirements databases including performing bi-directional tracing, allocation of requirements from higher to lower levels,
- Good working knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, and Software Engineering highly desired.
- Bachelor or Master in Aeronautics, Communications or Electronic Industrial Engineering
- Experience as System Engineer in the Aerospace sector with minimum of 5 years
- Experience with Systems Engineering SW tools - MBSE, Requirements databases.
- Experience on projects seeking or receiving certification at the system or product level in the Aerospace or Automotive industries (CS-23, CS-25, TSO, DO-178C, DO-254)
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
- Polarion ALM
- SCADE Architect or other SysML tool
- SCADE Studio
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.