Network System Administrator
The Network System Administrator provides technical and network problem resolution and technical assistance to company users both internal and external. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, installing/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating application menus and troubleshooting email issues, assisting in network implementation and troubleshooting, ensuring applications are functioning correctly, server administration.
essential duties of the position
- Assures proper operation of the computer system for all system users.
- Resolves software and hardware problems.
- Installs selected software and hardware products.
- Follows standard processes and procedures.
- Stays current with the latest developments in MIS technology.
- Network Troubleshooting
- Maintain Active Directory environment
- Perform Daily backup operations, ensuring all systems are successfully backed up
- Maintain Exchange 2013 environment
- Protects systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations
- Recommends security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Support implementation and maintenance of security controls.
Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or two or more years of experience within IT is preferred. Must have proven problem-solving skills, experience with Microsoft Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013, Active Directory, VMware Esxi 6.0/6.5, VEEAM backup software, Watchguard, Linux, and programming languages. Must be customer/client focused and be able to manage multiple projects in a timely manner. Must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance, security + CE, MSCA if/when requested.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.