Onboarding Specialist - Contract
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's premier academic healthcare institution offering unsurpassed care, teaching, research, and technology. This "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth.
* This position is a temporary contract position.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate onboarding; and effectively delivers efficient and professional service to achieve customer success, manager expectations and performs with optimal quality.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Onboard all new hires and assist with completing all requirements for their positions.
- Provide administrative and phone support for Human Resources.
- Validate licensure and credentials for new hires.
- Verify that the candidate successfully passes a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Assists with other projects when needed.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: One (1) or more years of onboarding experience, or three (3) years of recruitment experience in place of onboarding experience.
License(s)/Certification(s)/Registration(s) Required: None required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of understanding of onboarding
- Ability to read and understand minimum requirements on a job description
- Must be able to use Excel and manage data
- Must know how to use VLOOKUP in Excel.
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders and outside vendors