DRG Professional Services is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join the world's leading independent aerospace product finishing company in Everett, WA. This Operations Manager will oversee all the operations of the facility and will report to the Regional VP of Operations. Must have experience with special/chemical processing and aerospace industry experience.
- Provide leadership for issue resolution to facilitate day to day operations
- Ensure Quality personnel are operating the company Quality Management System to drive areas of improvement Review established metrics for all departments to ensure all areas are operating at the highest efficiency possible Maintain and drive the 6s program to meet company standards
- Analyze workforce requirements and make adjustments as necessary at the right frequency to achieve productivity requirements
- Manage P&L and ensure all departments have key metrics in place and the process to achieve financial results is managed on a daily and weekly basis, in collaboration with the site Finance leader.
- Coordinate with Finance on monthly forecasts and yearly budgeting
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to direct reports and supervisors Create and sustain a continuous improvement environment
- Develop and communicate organizational goals and expectations
- Remove constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to all established goals and business targets
- Maintain existing plant facility, production equipment, and systems and develop business plans to justify replacement or improvement when necessary
- Ensure full compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-Year Degree Required / 4-Year Technical Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of business financials, special processing applications and deployment of business systems
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Integrity, Passion, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time