Personal Executive Assistant
The Personal Executive Assistant position is responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on day to day requirements and deadlines in supporting errands, organization, special projects, property management, arranging appointments, and other duties as assigned. The individual must have experience in this or a very similar role.
Essential Duties Of The Position
- Assists the SLT with daily assignments.
- Perform errands as directed (grocery pick up, dry cleaning, office supplies)
- Supporting property appointments and management for properties owned by the SLT. (Meeting appointments during the day in support of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance or projects)
- Perform organization taskings at different locations as assigned.
- Support the SLT while on travel (mail pick up, house sitting)
- Must be able to lift more than 30 pounds.
- Plan and carries out recurring work using established procedures, conferring with the SLT
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience supporting individuals in executive positions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality over information, conversations, and schedules.
3 years of experience required. Those without experience will not be considered.
Must have skill in problem solving and analysis. Must be customer/client focused and be able to manage projects in a timely manner. Must possess interpersonal skills, leadership attributes, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a clean driving record.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities. Duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee may adjust frequently to ensure flexibility with changing environment.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.