- Positions and assembles parts according to special instructions, routing and blueprints.
- Utilizes air, power and hand tools to drill pre-established holes.
- Measures parts to specified tolerances.
- Inspects all parts for cleanliness and flaws.
- Keeps assembly department clean and free of foreign objects, follow 5’s housekeeping guidelines.
- Keeps production supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems and progress as related to work assignments.
- Maintain a satisfactory high level of performance while following appropriate procedures and observing all pertinent safety rules and requirements.
- Previous experience in automotive work, manufacturing assembly or ability to follow drawings and instructions to assemble equipment.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, drawings and blueprints
- Able to accurately read a tape measure and operate basic hand tools.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen test.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Status: Full Time