Production Control Scheduler CH-53 Program
Responsible for planning and scheduling maintenance operations to meet contractual requirements. Provides daily oversight of all functional and operational activities of aircraft and assists the Site Manager with daily operations to meet contract requirements. The production controller scheduler assists in the operations of the maintenance effort per the COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series. Defines and assigns responsibilities to meet program objectives. This position must ensure full and effective employment of assigned personnel, with work scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner. Provides management with data, in graphic and narrative form, necessary to make qualitative decisions about aircraft status and workflow
- Plans and prepares project production schedules for CH-53E Reset aircraft maintenance and modifications: Draws up schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet delivery dates according to program master schedule.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine maintenance processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to maintenance sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of phases with Production Control, Crew Leads, and PMO staff.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production goals
- Communicate with production supervisors and managers on schedule status.
- Develop plans for streamlining processes.
- Converts high-level schedule into detail schedules, material requirements lists, and production plans for work centers.
- Analyzes capacity with maintenance management.
- Advises management of production status and potential problems to ensure labor, tools, equipment, and services are provided as needed.
- Coordinates with other internal departments to expedite the movement of parts.
- Identifies methods to ensure products meet Master Schedule requirements
- Hands-on shop floor with 1stlevel managers.
- Identifies and tracks critical path for each aircraft.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the aviation maintenance field. At least four (4) years’ experience in a management/supervisory position managing modifications or production.
- Must have been a Maintenance Controller for the T/M/S aircraft for a minimum of two (2) years with previous documented "Safe for Flight" authority. Have a full understanding of project requirements and how they interface with the daily maintenance tasks. Must have a strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance IAW instructions. This person must have extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities and equipment. A strong mechanical aptitude is required in order to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas. This person must understand technical language terms in a relevant technical field.
- Working knowledge of maintenance, procurement, quality basics, engineering flows, and reading prints.
- Experience with capacity planning, and creating production schedules and loading into ERP system.
- Experience modifying production schedules for increased efficiency.
- Experience tracking, reporting and presenting status.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with leaders, peers, and others as required.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.