Contingent Labor Program Manager
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number one ranked health complex system. This is a direct hire (Not travel or contract) opportunity.
We are seeking an individual who is a Contingent Labor subject matter expert to step into this position. This Program Manager will work closely with the company's hiring managers and HR strategic leaders to evaluate the company’s contract labor needs and implement a Contingent Labor Workforce Program from the ground up. This will include developing the process and reporting structure for implementation, upkeep, and tracking of all contingent labor functions.
- This is a full time, permanent opportunity (NOT Interim, Contract or Travel Position)
- Benefits: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages which include; leadership development opportunities, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Career Growth: With the growth this hospital is experiencing, there is significant opportunity for advancing in your career. This Academic Teaching Hospital values education and upward mobility.
- Sign on bonus / relocation package eligibility
Hours: Monday - Friday. This position will be remote, but individual will need to travel onsite occasionally to train and build relationship with managers.
This role is responsible for contingent labor operations and labor contract management across the health complex system including all non-employee workers such as Travelers, Contractors, Interim-Leadership, International Staffing, and Temporary agency labor. This role will create and manage the full life-cycle for non-employed labor from hiring leader identification of a need, supplying the order to the best fit vendor, fulfilling leader’s need, to evaluation on vendor performance. This role will act as the subject matter expert regarding contractual and financial aspects of non-employee labor agreements.
- Creates and manages a centralized full cycle process of all non-employee labor from vendor evaluation to fulfillment and continual evaluation.
- Ensures an effective process in the selection, evaluation, negotiation, and ongoing management of these labor types and the associated vendor contracts.
- Develops and maintains processes for evaluating performance of non-employee labor staff and vendor partners
- Measures and reports on ROI.
- Act as central point of contact between hiring leaders and vendor representatives, partnering with Contracts department, Supply Chain, Finance, internal recruiters and other HR employees as needed.
- Coordinates with HR Program Manager, Contracts, to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Maintains accurate ongoing records of all non-employee labor operations and cost.
- Negotiates continually for better contract terms with vendors on existing non-employee labor agreements.
- Sources new contracts for non-employee labor
- Consults with hiring leaders on conversion process and fees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Healthcare Management or similar field required.
- One or more years of professional work experience required.
- Two or more years of experience in managing contracts, Human Resources, or Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Demonstrated success in labor management or contract management.
- Knowledge of staffing trends and best practices.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience using metrics to drive decisions and working with external vendors.
- Must be self-motivated, able to deal with change, and work well under pressure.
- Excellent consultative and influence skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within the organization, balancing department, organization, and vendor needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various audiences including senior leaders.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law