Radiologic Technologist - ARRT
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number 1 ranked health system. This "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth. Due to a brand new state-of-the-art medical tower opening, we have various Radiology openings, all of which are direct hire (not travel or contract assignments) in the Oklahoma City Metro area.
Great learning opportunities within this teaching and level one facility, comprehensive stroke and NCI designated hospital.
- Career Advancement: Due to hospital growth and expansion, this position offers significant opportunity for advancing your career, whether it be cross training in another modality or moving into leadership positions.
- Industry Leading Benefit Plan: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages to include; Empower + Wellbeing programs, Childcare assistance, adoption assistance, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Professional Growth: This hospital provides numerous ways to grow and learn. In addition to tuition reimbursement and continuing education, there are opportunities for professional growth through formal classroom training, online programs and blended learning experiences in leadership development and job specific development.
- Sign on bonus / relocation package eligibility
ADULT IMAGING DEPARTMENT:
Great team that not only is great with teamwork in the department, but the teamwork is felt coming from other areas in radiology and outside of radiology as well.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging department that is always developing and staying compliant with new technologies and advances in the field.
- Five (5) Portables, One (1) Fluror Room and Three (3) General X-Ray Rooms
- Five (5) Technologist staffed during the day, two (2) during mid-shift and four (4) overnight.
As a Radiographer, you will work among the foremost health care experts in the state with leading diagnostic tools & cutting edge technology. This state-of-the-art Level One Trauma Center & Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center prides themselves on a collaborate approach to care and commitment to uncompromising quality, and are seeking technologist who shares that same vision.
- Under general supervision, performs professional level work in exposing and processing radiographic images and fluoroscopy examinations.
- Operates standard radiology equipment to perform radiographic examinations and fluoroscopy studies, including intravenous pyelography, cystography, gastro-intestinal series and body section radiography
- Assists physicians and performs specialized imaging procedures
- Maintains records, inventory, and equipment for area responsibility
Education: Graduate from an accredited Radiology program
Experience: One (1) year of experience required.
- Licensed by the American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT).
- BLS & ACLS Certification required upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the techniques of diagnostic radiology.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of radiographic equipment.
- Ability to prioritize assignments.
- Ability to assess, treat, and care for patients of varying ages.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information in such a way that a patient can understand the procedure and what is expected of them.
- Computer skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.