Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number 1 ranked health system. This hospital is beginning its magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth and adding to their Talent Acquitsion Team!
- The Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist participates in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates and acts as a resource to Hiring Managers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to requisition data management, job postings, candidate sourcing and selection, and job offers.
Coordinates recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
Collaborates with Recruiters and Hiring Managers, ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
Creates and develops diverse talent pools and communities via various cutting-edge sourcing methods. Provides a high level of customer service and operational support between Talent Acquisition and candidates, including but not limited to incoming candidate calls and inter-departmental e-mails.
Participates in meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates.
Creates a communication plan that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business’ overall objectives.
Participates with ad placements with external agents.
Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., Zoom, etc.)
Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
Actively and constructively participates in team meetings and professional development activities to provide updates and develop strategies.
Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
Participates in recruitment activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events.
With approval of the Talent Acquisition Portfolio Manager, utilizes staffing agencies and external search firms. Serves as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies / search firms.
Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Two (2) years’ professional experience in recruitment; healthcare recruitment experience preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple skill sets and job functions.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Workday preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships. Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.