Registered Respiratory Therapist
The Respiratory Care department is an AARC Quality Care recognized department, which maintains a strong focus on quality, safety and patient satisfaction while utilizing a team approach to treat and provide a range of pulmonary interventions and therapies for women and children.
Under general supervision, will provide services for the Respiratory Therapy Department in a timely and efficient manner for all appropriate age levels and in all areas that are served by the department.
- Administers therapeutic treatments as prescribed by attending medical staff
- Records treatment information and patient’s treatment response in their computerized medical record
- Act as a resource person to medical staff
- Performs invasive and noninvasive diagnostic testing and monitoring of patients
- Provides age appropriate care to patients
- Ensures that respiratory equipment is cleaned and maintained
- Maintains necessary respiratory therapy records
- Performs as part of the quick response team for cardiac and respiratory arrests
- Education: Graduation from an approved therapist program for Respiratory Therapy.
- Experience: Two (2) years of respiratory care experience in a critical care setting preferred.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) prior to hire. Registered Respiratory Therapy credential must be obtained within six (6) months of graduation date from an accredited program. Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care. BLS upon hire.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time