* Support development of Reliability plan for the whole range of products.
* Perform the Air Vehicle Safety analysis including all safety assessments against ARP4761, STANAG4671 and development requirements.
* Focus will be on Reliability and Air Vehicle Availability Calculations at System, Sub-system, and equipment level.
* Selection of reliability methods and standards to estimate requirement and airvehicle availability.
* Develop button-up reliability calculation to estimate MTBF for electronic and mechanical equipment.
* Review of reliability and equipment safety documentation from supplier.
* Support DO257 safety activities for in-house development of complex electronics.
* Degree In Engineering or related field
* Demonstrated history (+7y) in the aerospace industries performing Reliability activities
* Experience in leading reliability analysis of a system to common aerospace standards
* Experience doing reliability calculations on the item, subsystem, and system level
* Experienced with different Reliability Calculation Standards like MIL-HDBK 217, RIAC 217 Plus, FIDES, etc.
* Experience with safety and reliability calculation tools.
* Open to work with model-based system engineering or model based safe analysis methods like SysML.
* Degree in Engineering or Related Field
* Experience working in Safety and Reliability Processes
* Experience in different Reliability Calculation Standards
* Extensive Experience leading Safety and Reliability tasks in a UAV system
* Experience in Systems Engineering and Model-based Engineering; decomposing and allocating system requirements to subsystems and items
* Experience BQR fiXtress for reliability calculation for electronic equipment
* Experience in Cyber Security Safety Analysis
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
* 3DX PLM
* Polarion ALM
* Ansys SCADE Architect
* Ansys Medini Analyze
* BQR fiXtres
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare with Dental and Vision plans
* STD & LTD
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.