Retail Technology Analyst
DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Deployment Analyst to work for a well known client in downtown Oklahoma City. This position is contract only.
This role will provide L1/L2 support focused on new payment devices and software deployed to each location - this includes troubleshooting software, hardware, connectivity issues, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting payment technologies/POS systems
- Ability to apply strong knowledge of procedures and technical acumen.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of PC hardware, peripherals, Windows operating systems, networking, application support, and databases
- Experience with: hardware health monitoring/reporting, building/validation of production support requirements for new pilots/initiatives, and ITIL implementation.
- Extensive troubleshooting on credit card technology: Database, Log Investigations, Windows Systems, Configurations
- A strong customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to go the distance with potential unhappy technology consumers.
- Strong desire for learning processes, procedures and new software and hardware capabilities required.
- Proven skills in technology troubleshooting.
- Exhibit great organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong technical skills including computer operating systems, computer hardware, networks, and communication platforms are required
- Content management support and collaboration with the deployment and development teams
- Provide software support for helpdesk, field, and other technology groups
- Resolve connectivity issues through wireless networking; resolve technical challenges for multiple locations