Scenario Developer(PACAF RAP) - Multiple Locations
Scenario Developer PACAF RAP
Job Description: Scenario developer shall develop and manage realistic scenarios in support of RAP/DMO/LSB events training for the PACAF RAP contract.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Scenario development personnel shall meet MTCI/CIP hour requirements, but IP experience on the designated airframe is not required.
* During vacancies or when contractor employees are on vacation, the Scenario Developer may fill in if they are qualified.
* Assist in the development of inter-team training scenarios consistent with security regulations, fighter aviation limitations, simulator limitations, squadron / wing training requirements.
* Assist PACAF unit Mission Training Center scenario development for execution and training effectiveness and in accordance with the briefed plan.
* Assist in the development, coordination and integration of specific airframe RAP Mission Profile events used in scenario development to maximize training.
* Maintain the most recent and relevant knowledge of RAP training requirements for all airframes and weapon systems identified in this SOW.
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of USAF fighter and bomber operations with a specialization in integrated fighter and bomber employment tactics, techniques and procedures.
* Utilize operational knowledge of Air Force doctrine, aircraft capabilities and coordinate/ facilitate for realistic PACAF theater level (such as: LFE, DMO, etc.) exercises and aircrew training scenarios.
* Help units to identify training requirements that are best accomplished using RAP/DMO/LSB technologies and capabilities.
* Assist in the integration of live and virtual training into PACAF level scenarios. Contributing in a manner that ensures safe interaction of live and computer generated forces, ensures scenarios support overall PACAF mission objectives and executes in a proficient manner in accordance with the briefed plan.
* Operational flight experience within 3 years as an instructor on the applicable system or performance of similar aircraft simulator instructor duties within 3 years.
* Minimum of 1000 hours in fighter aircraft or as AWACS Mission Crew member Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point Skills.
* Prior DMO operations experience.
Security Clearance: Must hold a Top Secret Security Clearance and be SCI eligible per the Special Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP).
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Physical Demands: Normal office environment physical requirements.
Work Environment: Work in regular office environment; communicate via computer, telephone and meetings with customer.