Scenario Developer/SIM Operator (PACAF)- OCONUS
Scenario Developer PACAF RAP
Job Description: Scenario developer shall develop and manage realistic scenarios in support of RAP/DMO/LSB events training for the PACAF RAP contract.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Scenario development personnel shall meet MTCI/CIP hour requirements, but IP experience on the designated airframe is not required.
* During vacancies or when contractor employees are on vacation, the Scenario Developer may fill in if they are qualified.
* Assist in the development of inter-team training scenarios consistent with security regulations, fighter aviation limitations, simulator limitations, squadron / wing training requirements.
* Assist PACAF unit Mission Training Center scenario development for execution and training effectiveness and in accordance with the briefed plan.
* Assist in the development, coordination and integration of specific airframe RAP Mission Profile events used in scenario development to maximize training.
* Maintain the most recent and relevant knowledge of RAP training requirements for all airframes and weapon systems identified in this SOW.
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of USAF fighter and bomber operations with a specialization in integrated fighter and bomber employment tactics, techniques and procedures.
* Utilize operational knowledge of Air Force doctrine, aircraft capabilities and coordinate/ facilitate for realistic PACAF theater level (such as: LFE, DMO, etc.) exercises and aircrew training scenarios.
* Help units to identify training requirements that are best accomplished using RAP/DMO/LSB technologies and capabilities.
* Assist in the integration of live and virtual training into PACAF level scenarios. Contributing in a manner that ensures safe interaction of live and computer generated forces, ensures scenarios support overall PACAF mission objectives and executes in a proficient manner in accordance with the briefed plan.
* Operational flight experience within 3 years as an instructor on the applicable system or performance of similar aircraft simulator instructor duties within 3 years.
* Minimum of 1000 hours in fighter aircraft or as AWACS Mission Crew member Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point Skills.
* Prior DMO operations experience.
Security Clearance: Must hold a Top Secret Security Clearance and be SCI eligible per the Special Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP).
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Physical Demands: Normal office environment physical requirements.
Work Environment: Work in regular office environment; communicate via computer, telephone and meetings with customer.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.