Senior Manager - End User Support Services
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's premier academic healthcare institution offering unsurpassed care, teaching, research, and technology. This "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth.
- Industry Leading Benefit Plan: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages to include; Empower + Wellbeing programs, Childcare assistance, adoption assistance, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Professional Growth: This hospital provides numerous ways to grow and learn. In addition to tuition reimbursement and continuing education, there are opportunities for professional growth through formal classroom training, online programs, and blended learning experiences in leadership development and job-specific development.
- Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Package Eligible
Under limited direction, the Sr. Manager - End User Support Services is responsible for leading the effective management of the End User Support team to provide timely, customer-oriented, and efficient service of the highest quality. The individual in this role will provide leadership around and be accountable for all end-user technical support services, establish goals and priorities, and monitor the team's overall performance. Manages current and planned IT end-user support services within the hospital. This Manager ensures that the service delivery and end-user support functions needed to support the organization's mission, goals, and operations are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, and cost-effective way. In addition, this position ensures continuity and alignment of the facility's technical services directly with the hospitals' strategic plans.
The responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Primary responsibilities include serving as the Manager of end-user support services for the hospital and clinics, managing the work activities of technical personnel assigned to the hospital and clinics, and coordinating consistent support of technical services and implementation activity within the organization.
- Requires subject matter knowledge across technical applications. This position must stay abreast of the latest technological developments to ensure service levels proactively meet or exceed company requirements and service level agreements with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Assists in resolving highly complex issues regarding technical services, coordinates facility technical projects, assists in developing strategies for training and tools for technical services across the organization, and champions standardization, utilization, optimization, and use of best practices in technical services.
- Extensive experience in the creation of technical support processes and workflow.
- Participates in resource planning and allocates resources to meet goals of the technical services area, IT goals, and business priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Responsible for personnel management, performance reviews, competency development, and coaching of organizational, technical services resources.
- Lead a team of IT Support professionals that enable organizational success.
- Employ hands-on leadership to build solutions and address technical hurdles.
- Encourage and develop the IT support team to grow and challenge themselves.
- Develops team members to solve problems, think critically, and deliver services within documented SLAs.
- Create a world-class employee onboarding experience.
- Devise support solutions that empower users to succeed.
- Employ innovative approaches to knowledge management and sharing.
- Identify informal processes and make them documented, repeatable, and scalable.
- Build relationships with key partners throughout the Company.
- Has demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations.
- As needed, meet with facility-level leadership teams to align strategy, services, and coordinate implementation activities.
- Responsible for technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and overall managing current and planned technical services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in IT or Healthcare preferred.
- May substitute equivalent amount of education or experience for minimum educational requirements.
- Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in end-user technical services support.
- Technical experience in a large, complex organization or structured corporate environment.
- Experience in team leadership and direct supervision.
- Experience creating and leading communications with direct reports, senior leaders, business partners, vendors to ensure collaboration, efficiency, and service excellence.
- Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.