Service Desk Analyst
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's premier academic healthcare institution offering unsurpassed care, teaching, research, and technology. This "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth.
- Industry Leading Benefit Plan: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages to include; Empower + Wellbeing programs, Childcare assistance, adoption assistance, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Professional Growth: This hospital provides numerous ways to grow and learn. In addition to tuition reimbursement and continuing education, there are opportunities for professional growth through formal classroom training, online programs, and blended learning experiences in leadership development and job-specific development.
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation package eligible
* Please note- training will take place the first 6 months of employment on the day shift. Once training is complete, the position will transition to the pre-determined shift.
General Description: The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic technology-related incident resolution and requests reported to the IT&S service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic IT incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components, including desktops, mobile devices, and related peripherals. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by engaging, in a timely manner, other service resources or escalating to the proper IT team.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding the use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides after-hours and on-call support as needed.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: 1 or more years of experience in IT support required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
License(s)/Certification(s)/Registration(s) Required: None required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Proficiency in addressing and resolving technology-related issues, including, but not limited to desktop and network environments and peripheral devices.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Competency in MS Office Suite and ticketing systems such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
- Competency in call center tracking tools.
- Prior experience supporting customers in the use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.