- Industry Leading Benefit Plan: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages to include; Empower + Wellbeing programs, Childcare assistance, adoption assistance, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Professional Growth: This hospital provides numerous ways to grow and learn. In addition to tuition reimbursement and continuing education, there are opportunities for professional growth through formal classroom training, online programs and blended learning experiences in leadership development and job specific development.
- Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Package Available
The ServiceNow Developer provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering and enabling best in class technology solutions through ServiceNow. Engages in all phases of the software systems and application development lifecycle which include gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting, and implementing software, responding to outages and maintaining to current release levels. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities or vendor updates/modifications and ensure these risks are effectively identified, mitigated and controlled.
- Monitors new releases, patches and functionality published by ServiceNow to evaluate and mitigate platform impact to current and future business workflow.
- Maintains all instances to a minimum of N-1 release level.
- Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex technical solutions collaborating with analysts producing business and/or process requirements.
- Leads and participates in requirements reviews offering solutions/options with related work effort and timing based on business priorities.
- Leads code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning at a team level.
- Organizes work to deliver features and solutions based on business priorities.
- Resolves complex production issues with independence by troubleshooting complex applications and systems independently.
- Creates, maintains and enhances future integrations between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Evaluates and configures systems for better performance.
- Creates and configures UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, etc.
- Creates and configures Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Represents the technical current state and capabilities of the platform to the Enterprise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in software development with experience enabling multiple ITIL disciplines required.
- 4 or more year of experience in ServiceNow software development preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Administrator and ServiceNow Certified Application Developer preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have experience enabling multiple IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) disciplines to include: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Request Management and Knowledge Management
- Working knowledge of data modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Agile Application Development Methodology
- Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience with general business process automation.
- Experience with the most current and previous releases of ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow experience administering the platform, monitoring performance, deploying applications, building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Experience in integration and/or e-bonding of ServiceNow with a comparable platform
- Experience writing and debugging Angular, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with REST API development
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.