ServiceNow Systems Administrator
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's premier academic healthcare institution offering unsurpassed care, teaching, research and technology. This "Not For Profit" hospital is beginning its Magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth.
- Industry Leading Benefit Plan: The hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) with match, medical and dental plans, but offerings go beyond traditional packages to include; Empower + Wellbeing programs, Childcare assistance, adoption assistance, financial support for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and many others.
- Professional Growth: This hospital provides numerous ways to grow and learn. In addition to tuition reimbursement and continuing education, there are opportunities for professional growth through formal classroom training, online programs and blended learning experiences in leadership development and job specific development.
- Sign on bonus / relocation package eligibility
General Description: The ServiceNow System Administrator position is responsible for day-to-day operational administration support for the ServiceNow platform (all instances, modules and system components). This role assumes a high degree of knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and will be responsible for the ongoing configuration, development, and administration of ServiceNow. This position works closely with IT management and the business to gather input for supporting and enabling ongoing business processes, needs, requirements, and will help identify solutions passed on to the ServiceNow Developer.
Essential Responsibilities: (Performs other duties as assigned)
- Create and maintain an agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized ServiceNow environment.
- Provide support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Subject matter expertise in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications.
- Create, maintain and enhance the ITIL processes Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Request, Knowledge Management
- Create, maintain and enhance the offerings for Self-Service Portals, single sign on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Create, maintain and enhance team dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Maintain and enhance current integrations between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Resolution of all platform reported customer incidents and fulfillment of all platform requests.
- Act as the subject matter expert and escalation point of contact for all users requiring support.
- Create and maintain forms, reports, views, workflows, surveys, groups and roles. Administer changes requested.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades working closely with the Developer.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, and Client Scripts including scripting of each working closely with the platform developer.
- Configure Notifications, UI pages, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Configure and administer User Accounts, Groups and Roles. Create custom Roles where necessary.
- Support all platform functional and regression testing.
- Platform Subject Matter Expert to the Enterprise
Education: None required. Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 2 or more years of ServiceNow platform support experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: None required.ServiceNow Certified Application Administrator preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- ServiceNow platform experience
- Experience with enabling multiple of the following ITIL disciplines to include: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Request Management and Knowledge Management.
- Experience with the enablement of business Process Automation.
- Experience with the most current and previous release of ServiceNow
- Experience with the gathering and documentation of business process requirements
- ServiceNow experience administering the platform, monitoring performance, deploying applications, building out catalog items/workflows, and managing integrations
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.