Site Quality Manager CH-53 Program
Job Description- Performs quality technical inspection of aircraft, aircraft components, parts, repairs, and systems (including avionics, electrical, instrument and armament) as required by functional assignment
- Performs quality and safety inspections of on-site equipment and tools used in aircraft maintenance, vehicles, and equipment
- Performs initial, in-progress and final quality technical inspections during maintenance, repair, modification, rework, and overhaul of aircraft, aircraft components, and component parts
- Provides technical guidance, instructions, and interpretation of written instructions and procedures to mechanics as required to assure acceptable quality work and flight line services.
- Assists in preparation, processing, and answering of Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs).
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, technical manuals, and use measuring instruments, gauges, tools, and test equipment.
- Monitor compliance, conduct audits and provide guidance in Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Programs, (FOD/Confined Space/Lockout-Tag out/Fall Protection).
- Must show proficiency in the use of OOMA within 90 days after assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E OR associate degree plus 6 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E OR High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 10 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E.
- Must have completed the Quality Assurance CNATT course or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000 quality management systems requirements.
Must be physically able to perform duties and responsibilities of the classification.
Must be able to work with required materials while wearing the required personal protective equipment.
Work will be located in a hangar, must be adaptable to the environment.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.