DRG Professional Services has partnered with a leading Simulation Engineering and Manufacturing company in the Broken Arrow / Tulsa area and is currently seeking a Software Engineer to design, code, implement and test simulation software for training devices and other similar applications that satisfy specified operational, performance, and interface requirements. Responsible for these simulation software tasks within a specified budget and schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in defining requirements, preliminary design, and detail design that complies with project requirements.
- End products will consist of proposal inputs, reports, specifications, design documents, source code, and test specifications as required for the subject project.
- Participate in integration, acceptance and delivery of trainers.
- Interface with the Program Manager, Software, Electrical, Mechanical and Manufacturing personnel as necessary to accomplish development, design and production of the project.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree (B.S.) in engineering, computer science, physics, or equivalent; up to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the sciences underlying software engineering.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and calculate ratios and percentages, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra.
Solid Technology skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications are essential. Experienced and proficient in the use of standard personal computer software tools; including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics and databases.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, project management, and databases.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time