Sr. Analyst- Compensation/Learning and Development
This position will be responsible for administration of all aspects of the company’s Compensation Program and Learning and Development Program. The Senior Analyst provides HR and leadership with subject matter expertise regarding the company’s compensation programs, policies, and strategies. This includes working with leadership to develop new strategies in order to attract and retain talent, establish a government contractor compliant compensation program, and analyze job offers, promotions, salary grades in an effort to mitigate adverse impacts. The Senior Analyst is responsible for benchmarking the industry for the latest technology and trends and establishing Learning and Development competency as a strategic differentiator for the Company. The Senior Analyst will lead projects that improve processes and expand the knowledge base of the Company and should be up to date with current training and development research, methods, theories, and techniques.
- Administers all compensation related activities, including but not limited to merit, promotions and pay adjustments. Continually reviews and improves compensation programs designed to attract, retain, and engage employees.
- Works closely with leadership in the preparation of budgets and providing analysis in addition to salary and other related financial analysis.
- Administers incentive and recognition programs for employees.
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company’s competitive position within the marketplace.
- Establishes standards for and completes market-pricing activities. These activities include the matching of internal positions to external data using standardized surveys for purposes of making recommendations to management regarding base salary levels, appropriate grade assignment, total compensation opportunity, and/or hiring ranges for given positions.
- Builds and maintains strong and effective working relationships with Company leaders to ensure the total compensation and rewards programs meet the needs of the company and the employees.
- Providing advice and consultation to management regarding organizational structure and compensation compliance interpretation.
- Ensures compliance with all government agency requirements by auditing existing processes and establishing new policy and processes.
- Establishes company policies and relevant wage determinations. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and related legislation and ensures organization’s compliance.
- Applies Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and Learning Management System (LMS) methodologies in order to develop classroom and computer-based training.
- Determines training requirements through needs and gap analysis, vendor product reviews and other Company benchmarking.
- Recommends "make vs. buy" decision-making of requisite training.
- Develop, update, administer and track Operations certification training, consistent with defense customer requirements, resulting in successful audit results.
- Develops and administers training skills assessments, as required.
- Act as the administrator, maintainer and enhancer of the Learning Management System (LMS) and Computer-Based Training (CBT) systems.
- Other Duties as assigned
Professional Requirements, Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in directly related field and four (4) or more years of compensation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with job leveling and analysis including job/career path development.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, data and project management skills
- Familiarity with Government Contracting and/or Service Contract Act.
- Knowledge of federal, state and international regulations governing compensation programs. Experience with international incentive practices a plus.
- Knowledge of job evaluation, base compensation, and incentive plans
- Experience conducting compensation and salary review of processes including development of process documentation, funding, training/resource materials, communications, testing, issues resolution, after action review and root cause corrective actions.
- Experience with learning technologies and designing and implementing learning solutions using various methods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent hands-on project management experience and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate both in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer facing role and as a collaborative member of a diverse team.
- Must be able to travel, work overtime and weekends as required
- Experience working in the aerospace/defense industry preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.