Sr. Commercial Real Estate Lending Relationship Ma
DRG Professional Services has partnered with a 140 + year old financial institution and they are looking for an experienced and highly successful Senior Commercial Real Estate Lending Relationship Manager to join their growing team. We are working closely with the Market President and he is looking for someone who has experience handling up to $250M in revenue and typically works with very large clients. This particular financial institution puts relationships at the core of what they do which is why they focus on fostering positive relationships not just their customers but with other.
Primary responsibilities include management of a large loan portfolio relative to the size of the market and other lenders in the market. The position assists Division Director with budget, loan policy, portfolio management, personnel training and development, supervision of relationship managers, administrative assistants and implementation of strategy. Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of initiatives and projects to support the department and/or division. Establishes work processes for direct reports and ensures a high level customer service is delivered and promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of the bank. Responsible for the development and management of direct reports. Represents the Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting the bank’s Character Qualities.
- Manage a large sized loan portfolio relative to the size of the market and other lenders in the market.
- A member of the officer’s loan committee with the maximum lending authority up to the threshold amount required to go to Officers Loan Committee.
- Assist the Division Director with budget, loan policy, portfolio management, personnel training and development, and implementation of strategy.
- Market and originate loans and business deposit products and Treasury Management services to businesses.
- Administer a portfolio of loans originated maintaining asset quality and conducting appropriate collection efforts.
- Refer prospects to Wealth Management.
- Lending authority will at or near the authority of the Division Director.
- The position may have some supervisory responsibilities for Commercial Relationship Managers, and Commercial Lenders or Commercial Bank Representatives.
- Responsible for the selection, retention, coaching, performance management and development of direct reports.
Education and Experience: The position prefers a college degree in business, preferably a major in finance, accounting, or economics or experience of 10-17 years in lending and managing relationships.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Skills required are general management skills, financial analysis, sales, relationship management and involvement in community activities, along with good communication skills, verbal and written. The person in this position should be able to interview the customer and structure and negotiate very complex loans with minimal supervision. Basic computer skills for spreadsheet preparation, word processing, and power point presentations are required. Knowledge of business and personal deposit, treasury management, and loan products including SBA requirements are required. Knowledge of federal/state affirmative action and equal employment laws/regulations.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time