- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering modeling and documentation, including the creation of the following work products
- Concept of Operations
- Requirements solicitation and analysis
- Use Cases
- Behavior Diagrams
- Trade Studies
- System Architecture
- Interface Control Documents
- Risk Analysis
- Verification Plan
- BS in engineering or related field with MS Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Preferred Tool / Process Experience:
- Experience on projects seeking or receiving certification at the system or product level in the Aerospace or Automotive industries (CS-23, CS-25, TSO, DO-178C, DO-254)
- Experience with Systems Engineering SW tools - MBSE, Requirements databases.
- Experience as System Requirements developer in the Aerospace sector
- 3DExperience PLM
- SCADE Architect or other SysML tool
- Polarion ALM
- Preferred Experience:
- Good working knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, and Software Engineering highly desired.
- History of management of requirements databases including performing bi-directional tracing, allocation of requirements from higher to lower levels, and creating regular metrics on requirements development status.
DRG Professional Services partners with industry leaders nationwide to attract exceptional professionals from around the country. Always ensuring our focus is on guiding professionals toward the best possible career decisions, developing relationships over the long term and guaranteeing DRG Professional Services remains top of mind for leading recruitment.
DRG Professional Services is the commercial recruitment division of the Delaware Resource Group - a leading Native American owned defense contractor based in Oklahoma City. This division was formed with the vision of bringing DRG's excellence and experience in workforce solutions to commercial markets globally. Professional Services specializes in Professional Recruitment, Executive Search and customized Workforce Contract/Subcontract solutions; focusing talents and extensive network primarily in the Medical, Financial Services, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense industries.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.