Talent Acquisition Coordinator
DRG Professional Services is partnered with Oklahoma's number 1 ranked health system. This hospital is beginning its magnet journey and currently experiencing phenomenal growth! Due to this growth we are hiring a contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator to assist with hospital merger operations.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized administrative and clerical duties of a technical nature in the Talent Acquisition department.
- Provides administrative support for Talent Acquisition.
- Supports Talent Acquisition programs, projects and day-to-day operations.
- Assists with coordinating candidate travel.
- Assists with creating flyers and communications.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of events, interviews, and meetings.
- Maintains electronic databases of complex data to be used in relevant, meaningful reports.
- Performs data entry, analyzes data and creates reports, charts, and graphs as needed.
- Handles confidential information including employee and applicant records.
- Responds to routine Talent Acquisition questions.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Works as a member of the HR team to ensure a consistent level of support for all customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Two (2) years of administrative or clerical experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. HR or Talent Acquisition experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of office procedures and office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other software as required.
- Experience with HR Management System (HRMS) and/or Workday preferred.
- Intermediate to expert-level knowledge of Excel for reporting is preferred
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proactively prioritizes tasks and manages resources.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal skills for interaction with employees, clients and customers.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.